9.21.2017

Busy!

Why is it that I am forever busy?
I think, "When the kids finish school, I'll have time."
Or...
"When the kids get back into school, I'll have time."
"After Christmas..."
"After Spring Break..."

It's just never ending, isn't it!

Let's just make sure we stop and look and enjoy...
even in our busy times.

Many people enjoy fall...pumpkins, comfort food, Halloween, Thanksgiving, sweaters...
A time to reflect and be grateful.

So, when will you have time to whip up a card? haha....
Here is a fun, card, with a new fold of sorts...
that you can whip up and impress. Maybe b/c it isn't the same old size.
Additionally, it fits into a small, tall envie...from a regular store/dollar store...etc.

Cut your decorative paper 6 x 7 inches.  Along the 7 inch side, score at 3.5 inches. 
Cut a triangle slice.  See example..or make it your own.
Make a tag for inside the card...Stamp a fun image or sentiment.

The Project Bin has a great new set called New Leaf.
These solid stamps coordinate well with simple patterns on my paper.

A few simple cut outs and wow...can't leave of bling!


Easy peasy...
And snazzy!  
I think the colored twine is a throw back to sweaters!

This is a great way to make a fall card...quick, cute...and clever!!

Thanks for checking this blog post out...
I'm back to my ToDo list!
I have 19 minutes before *I* turn into a pumpkin!

No comments: